Reclaimed wood has a beauty and history all its own. The designers chose railroad-style planking, which leaves the ends of the wood exposed, to showcase the natural grain variations in our Williams Media Console. The rustic character is matched with industrial hardware accents including exposed bolts and screws, cast metal brackets and locking casters. Two shelves offer plenty of room for decorative display, storage baskets or media components.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried reclaimed wood; legs and wheels are made of iron.
- Due to the nature of the reclaimed wood, slight variations inherent to salvaged materials will be visible, including color variation and natural cracks.
- Iron wheels lock in place.
- The iron frame is hand painted.
- Fits flat-screen TV’s up to a maximum of 50" and a weight of 135 pounds.
WILLIAMS MEDIA CONSOLE
Thank you for shopping at Studio Fifty5 Design.
As a business that provides design service to our clients, all purchase items are pre-approved by our clients before completion of the project. Due to this, and unless otherwise specified, all major furnishings including antiques and vintage/one of a kind items, and made to order items, are not returnable after purchase.
We strive to meet and exceed our clients expectations. If you have an issue you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact Studio Fifty5 Design’s customer service department.
Additionally, any item that is returnable after purchase, will be clearly marked in the “refunds and returns” section of the listed product.
Shipping charges will be determined at the point of sale