The wingback chairs created by Thomas Chippendale in the 18th century were defined by their camel backs, oversized wings and scrolling arms. This take retains all the fine points of the originals, creating an armchair that’s destined to become an heirloom.
- Features attractive nailhead accents.
- Roll arms.
- Legs are a fixed part of the frame and are finished in Espresso.
- Tight back seat cushion.
- Polyester-wrapped cushions for a firmer feel.
- Corner-blocked frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Top-grain, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
THATCHER LEATHER WINGBACK CHAIR
Thank you for shopping at Studio Fifty5 Design.
As a business that provides design service to our clients, all purchase items are pre-approved by our clients before completion of the project. Due to this, and unless otherwise specified, all major furnishings including antiques and vintage/one of a kind items, and made to order items, are not returnable after purchase.
We strive to meet and exceed our clients expectations. If you have an issue you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact Studio Fifty5 Design’s customer service department.
Additionally, any item that is returnable after purchase, will be clearly marked in the “refunds and returns” section of the listed product.
Shipping charges will be determined at the point of sale.